NOTE: This article is intended for Auction Studio Pro BETA users only. To learn about creating an auction on the admin console, please click here.
The AUCTIONS tab on your left-hand menu is where you can view, edit, or create your auctions.
Click on an auction to view it, or use the ACTIONS drop-down menu for quick access to publish/edit your auction or see your lots:
Within the auction information, you will see tabs labeled:
- LOTS - To see lots assigned to the auction.
- CUSTOMERS - To see bidders and consigners associated with the auction.
- INVOICES - To see invoices associated with the auction.
- INFO - To see the full auction details (with the ability to edit in the ACTIONS drop-down menu).
- AUCTION REPORT - To see statistical data on the auction such as hammer total, total payments, a breakdown of your registered users, and lots marked as Sold, Unsold, Reserve Not Met, etc.
For published live auctions, you have the ability to do the following using the ACTIONS drop-down menu.
- Register in-room bidders
- Create in-house absentee bids
- Create in-house phone bids
- Catalog export
On live auction day, you have the ability to do the following using the ACTIONS drop-down menu.
- In-house ability to record winning bid value and paddle number per lot
- Auction Mobility clerk console will sync winning bidders to Studio Pro backend system
- Auction Studio Pro Scribe capability
Post auction, you have the ability to do the following using the ACTIONS drop-down menu.
- Bulk generate and issue (email) invoices to winning bidders (in the INVOICES tab)
- Ability to cash out winning in-house bidders
- Bulk actions included such as additional fee generators and charging credit cards
- Searching of invoices by customer name, status or invoice number
- Ability to apply manual payment per invoice and download as PDF
- Hammer, buyer’s premium, sales tax, shipping totals
- Total number of registered bidders with breakdown of total onsite, in-house absentee, in-house phone, Auction Mobility online and others
- Total payments received and outstanding
- Percentage of lots sold, percentage of high estimate
- Breakdown of hammer, high estimate, low estimate, reserves, commissions and buy back fees
- Ability to export a consignor PDF statement showing lot list, hammer, commission, buy back and ancillary charges
- Ability to record manual payment to consignor
- Ability to import results from outside online bidding platforms
- Scribe report provides a visual display of clerk/scribe/outside bidding platform hammer and winning bidder discrepancies
- Post auction buyer invoice creation
- Post Auction report
- Consignor Statements
Launch Scribe - Full Hammer Price and Winning Bidder
Auction Studio Pro Scribe capability offers you the ability to record winning bid values and paddle numbers for each lot, acting as a secondary or backup inhouse clerk within an individual auction. The scribe displays a screen to manually key in bids, if needed. This function is built for record-keeping of live auction Floor Bidders and can provide a report after the sale to research any discrepancies in bids recorded.
On the day of a live auction, the Auction Mobility Clerk will sync the winning bidder to the Studio Pro backend system and create the associated invoices.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support.