NOTE: This article is intended for Auction Studio Pro BETA users only. To learn about your settings within the admin console, please click here.
It's very important that your account settings are established before using Auction Studio Pro.
First, you will need to complete the Business Information tab, which will allow you to enter your Business Details, Address, and Branding information.
The Bank Accounts tab will allow you to link Studio Pro to your bank account to process ACH and Wire Transfers.
Set your custom/preferred settings and payment types in the Receivables tab.
- Set custom invoice footer text and a custom invoice summary in the Invoices section.
- You have the ability to link a credit card or Stripe account under Payment Methods.
- Optional Shipping invoice generator that supports a flat rate or percentage per invoice.
- The Receivables tab will also allow you set global Buy Back & Commission Fees.
- You also have the capability to set up and link a TaxJar® account for automatic tax calculation on the buyer invoices.
The Auction Data tab will allow you to set custom paddle ranges per bidder type.
You can also input/edit your global bid increment table.
Provide payment method discounts and set your buyer’s premium (fixed or sliding) in the Buyer’s Premium section.
Save all of your changes.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support.