Apple Developer Account:
Apple Requires that each business has their own Apple Developer Account. Follow the steps below to create an account.
How to Create an iOS Developer Account:
For the Apple Developer account, be sure to apply as an organization and not as an individual. In order to do this, you must have a DUNs number. A DUNs number is basically a number used to specifically identify your business, similar to that of a person’s social security number. Please check to see if you already have a DUNS number. If you do not, please apply for one this week to get the process started as it can take up to 2 weeks. Note in order to set up a Business account with Apple you must have an email that is associated with your business. Example John.Smith@Johnsauction.com will work, but email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org are not acceptable emails for a business account.
Check and see if you already have a DUNs number here:
Have a question for for Dun & Bradstreet you can contact them via phone, chat or contact form by going to:
Note: Apple will prompt you for the DUNs number when you go to create the Apple Developer Account as an organization. Auction Mobility does not need access to this number.
If you have an iOS device:
- Ensure you are logged into your device with the Apple ID and password that is associated with your account.
- Go to Settings> Password & Security > Enable 2 Factor Authentication. Please note it will prompt you for a 6-digit code.
- Add the following trusted phone number: (412)440-8981. Please note it will prompt you again for another 6-digit code which you can get by calling our support team at (866)309-2828
- Open up a web browser page > Go to developer.apple.com (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox are suggested browsers)
>Account>Login with your applied and password> Join the Apple Developer Program>
In the top left hand corner click on the blue “Enroll”button>Join as a business account>
Complete the registration process including paying the annual fee> send the login credentials to your project manager so the account can be handled by Auction Mobility
If you do not have an iOS device:
- Go to Appleid.apple.com>Create an Apple ID and password (*Take note of this as you will need to provide the credentials and security questions to your project manager)
- Contact Apple to set up 2 Factor Authentication: https://developer.apple.com/support/
- Open up a web browser page > Go to developer.apple.com (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox are suggested browsers) >Account>Login with your Apple ID and password>Join the Apple Developer Program>
4. Click on Enroll (blue button in the top right hand corner)
Join as a business account> Complete the registration process including paying the annual fee> send the login credentials to your project manager so the account can be handled by Auction Mobility
If you encounter any issues setting up an account you can have Apple call you by clicking on Contact Us or calling their worldwide support number:
Apple Worldwide Support: