To upload your images that will correspond with a catalogue / auction, you will follow these steps:
- Login to the Admin Console
- From the top level navigation menu, select Settings
- Click on Lot Images
- Next, select "Choose a Different Folder" - Create a name that corresponds to your sale
- Click the Select a file button, then select all images you wish to upload, then select "start upload"
- The system will upload your files and alert you when that is completed.
- Next, return to the "upcoming auctions' page and follow these instructions.
Note: Titling and Numbering Images
- The image name should have the lot number and the number image for that lot separated by a hyphen, period, or underscore.
- ex. 1-1.jpg, 1.1.jpg, 1_1.jpg
NOTE: The second number determines the order the images will show up on the web/app.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support.