Staggered End Times: When you create a new timed sale, at the bottom of the new auction setup, you will see the minute and second selectors appear.
- You can leave these blank if you want all lots to end at the same time or enter a staggering frequency,
- If you add lots to a timed sale with staggered end times after the sale's start time, the additional lots will close at the sale end time and will not be staggered.
Soft (Variable) Closes: The auction company has the ability to add soft (variable) closes on their auction. the configuration for the system today is as follows:
- If a lot receives a bid within the last X minutes, it will remain open for an additional X minutes.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to X minutes.
- "X" depends on your configuration, but is setup to default to 10 mins, unless that is changed with your project manager.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support.