A live sale is an event that runs with participants on-site at the event and online, or live, but online only participation, as setup by the auction house.
To create a new live sale:
- Login to the Admin Console
- Select "Create New Sale" from the top level navigation
- Enter the auction type as Live from the dropdown
- Enter the title, description, start/end timed, a timezone and currency type
- Nothing will happen at the auction 'end time' entered into the system
- Select "Create Auction"
- Pre-bidding/absentee bidding will be allowed once the sale is published
- Once your sale is created, you can then upload your catalogue through the Data Loader.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support.