Administrators of their platform have the ability to manage a registrants profile in the back-end. In order to access this data, the admin may select the registrants name in the registration list for a particular sale or will be able to select 'users' from the top-level navigation bar, and search by name or email address for a specific user.
- Edit a registrants contact information
- Change/reset the registrant's password
- Register the client for an upcoming sale
- Set a paddle number for a registered client
- Set a spending limit for a registered client
- Set and view a preferred payment method
- If you have credit card verification enabled, you can see address information and the last four digits of the card entered. You can also enter a new card.
- Note: You cannot charge the card within the admin console - that is done through your payment processor.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support