In order to create a new sale:
- Select "Create New Sale" from the top-level navigation bar.
- Select an auction type from the dropdown list
- Timed Sale - This type of sale takes place online only and has a designated start and end time.
- Live Sale - This type of sale can be conducted with participants on-site & online or all online.
- Enter a title, start day/time, end day/time, a timezone, and a currency type.
- For timed sales, bidding will open at the entered start day/time and lots will close at the end day/time.
- For live sales, the clerk console will become available an hour before the entered start day/time.
- Upload a cover image. This will also become the background image for the sale on your web slider. Note: This image can be modified at any time.
- Select your increment table option
- Default increment table: Global increments based on current value
- Customized increment table: allows clients to select their own increments based on a specific value range.
- Go to the "Increments" tab before hitting create auction and enter your increment table there.
- Select "Write Increments" in order to save that table, then select "Create Auction." Note: You cannot edit an increment table once an auction is created.
Still have a question? Reach out to Support